- J.D., Oklahoma City University, 1984
- B.S. (Psychology), University of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Courts for the Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Chickasaw Nation Tribal Court
- Broom v. Wilson Paving & Excavating, Inc. and Mid-Continent Casualty Co., 2015 OK 19, 356 P.3d 617
- Lawson v. National Steel Erectors Corp., 2000 OK CIV APP 69, 8 P.3d 171
Kevin Krahl is a trial lawyer, mediator, and part-time judge. Kevin has over 35 years of trial experience in civil and criminal cases in city, state, and federal court. Kevin has litigated cases in 10 different states.
Kevin began his career in the Oklahoma County District Attorney’s Office, serving as an assistant district attorney from 1984 to 1988. Kevin joined Abowitz and Welch in 1988, where his practice primarily focused on insurance defense. In 1993, Kevin formed Hornbeek, Krahl, Vitali & Braun, where he was partner until 2007. Kevin was a member of Fuller, Tubb, Bickford & Krahl for a decade, from 2007 to 2017.
Kevin currently has a broad litigation practice. Kevin practices in the areas of personal injury/wrongful death, bad faith insurance, business disputes, construction matters, products liability, medical malpractice. Kevin handles criminal defense matters in both state and federal courts. Kevin is the Judge of the City of Nichols Hills. Kevin is a volunteer attorney for Oklahoma Lawyers for Children and is former board member for Oklahoma County CASA and the Oklahoma County chapter of Citizens for Juvenile Justice.