- J.D., University of Oklahoma, 2012
- B.A. (Political Science), University of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma, 2012
- U.S. District Courts for the Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Chickasaw Nation Tribal Court
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association (Oklahoma City Chapter)
John Krahl’s practice focuses on litigation matters with an emphasis on commercial litigation and personal injury. John has jury trial experience in state and federal court, and has experience with various administrative bodies. John also has appellate experience in both state and federal courts, including experience conducting oral argument before the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. John has experience litigating matters for individuals and businesses in construction, hospitality, banking, oil and gas, and real estate. John also represents plaintiffs in personal injury cases and represents plaintiffs in civil rights matters. John has been recognized by Super Lawyers magazine as a Rising Star each year since 2017.
John is active in the Oklahoma City community. John is on the board of directors for Cleats for Kids and is an advisory board member of the Redbud Classic. John is a graduate of Leadership Oklahoma City’s LOYAL program. John and his wife, Abbey, live in Oklahoma City with their daughters, Caroline and Edie.